Join us on Tuesday, January 23rd, 10am-12pm, at Suffolk Cooperative Library System (9:30 for coffee and networking). We will be discussing Video game collections and programming ideas with Khan Derenzo of Port Jefferson Library. As well as, newly trending themed movie bundle collections.
RASD Media Comittee
For anyone that was interested in attending October’s Media Committee
meeting but couldn’t make it, I have attached the presentation slides.
The Media Committee is back and we will be meeting Tuesday, April 18th at SCLS. Please come for coffee and networking at 9:30am, the meeting will begin at 10am.
Our agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Circulation trends with media formats
- How bad is it?
- Podcasts and their impact on audiobooks
- Streaming media’s impact
- Where can I find my stats?
- Shelving issues of different formats
- New media formats in the library
- Virtual Reality – what is it’s place in the library
Hope to see you there!