- No experience necessary! If you are elected, we will train you!
- Connect with colleagues from across the county
- Develop hard and soft skills that you will use in your career
- Vice President/President Elect (3 years, VP/President/Past President)
- Secretary (1 year)
- Member at Large – Membership (2 years)
- Member at Large – Special Event Coordinator (2 years)
Library Programs & Newsletter
Sachem Public Library
150 Holbrook Road
Holbrook, NY 11741
(631) 588-5024 ext. 247
Connetquot Public Library
760 Ocean Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716
It’s that time of year again. Nominations for this year’s Excellence in Library Service Award are now open. Please find attached the current brochure which is also now on the SCLA website.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t wait to hear about our awesome collegues and the happy stories.
SCLA is temporarily cancelling some programming due to the current public health concerns. We will continue to keep you updated.
Seed Libraries Roundtable
THURSDAY, MARCH 19 2020
MIDDLE COUNTRY PUBLIC LIBRARY
101 EASTWOOD BLVD, CENTEREACH
Seed libraries are popping up all around Long Island. Libraries are realizing seed libraries are a great way to engage gardeners in our community. We are also traditionally very good at saving, collecting and sharing items! What’s the best way to operate a seed library? Let’s get together to discuss best practices and share our ideas!
Conversation will be lead by:
Regina Dlugokencky, Glen Cove Public Library & Amber Gagliardi, Middle Country Public Library
Coffee & Breakfast will be provided.
Please RSVP via Email to Amber Gagliardi at email@example.com or https://tinyurl.com/seedlibrariesroundtable
Save The Date
Friday, March 20 1 0:00 am
At Suffolk Cooperative Library System
- Learn about professional development & CEU opportunities available through SCLA and its divisions
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast
- Network with other Suffolk County library professionals
- Get your professional headshot taken for FREE!