My name is Alex Blend and I would like to introduce myself as your SCLA President this year. I am an Adult Services Librarian at the Middle Country Public Library. I am very pleased to officially announce the opening of membership registration for SCLA! Don’t wait, sign up for an SCLA membership today!
Registration now open!
SIGN UP HERE!
The Suffolk County Library Association (SCLA) has been serving librarians, staff and trustees of Suffolk County’s libraries since 1939. Its divisions, committees and liaisons bring members the best in professional development programs and activities through workshops, publications and conferences.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* Reduced registration fee to the Long Island Library Conference
* Access to low cost, high quality, and relevant continuing education opportunities
* Select membership in 1 specialized division of your choice. Additional Divisions can be added at $3 each
* Newsletters, the Directory of L.I. Libraries and Media Centers, and other special publications…and much more!
* NOTE: Providing your e-mail address will register you on the SCLA listserv.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy New Year!
Middle Country Public Library
101 Eastwood Blvd.
Centereach, NY 11720
(631)-585-9393 ext. 272